New Features in Studio Artist 5.0
The Paint Synthesizer
- Now over 600 Editable Parameters
- Thousands of New Curated Presets
- Extensive New Vector Paint Features – Natural Media to Wild Vector Paints – Exclusive to Studio Artist (See Gallery Examples)
- Configurable Shadow Options for Vector Paint and Region
- New Path Start Regionizers for Intelligent Mosaic Generation Features
- New Canvas Textures – Examples are used on this Website
- Dynamic Brushes – Intelligent Brush Size Modulation Emulates How an Artist Paints. Brush Size changes based on different regions of the source image.
- Current Vectorizer Preset Parameters can be embedded in the Paint Synthesizer through Path Start to direct the Synthesizer how to paint.
- Ip Op effects, that generate vector output, can also be embedded in a Paint Synthesizer Preset for region or path generation through Path Start.
- New Macro Edit Help Commands
- Image Folder Brushes
- Enhanced Intelligent paint brush modulators for more tightly defined paint effects.
- Enhanced Paint Lighting Options for Creating Realistic Oil Paint Effects
- More Powerful Brush Load Parameters (what gets put on the Brush) and Paint Fill capabilities (how the canvas interacts with the brush)
- Lots of new Sketch effects like Space Filling Curve, Traveling Salesman, Hedcut, Scribble, Line Screens and more.
- Improved muilti-pen and Interactive Region Draw Features
Image Operations - Image Effects
- Thousands of New Curated Presets
- Lots of new Sketch Effect parameters. Hatching, Edge, Line Screens, Pens, Pencils, Shape Fills, Painter, Abstract and more.
- Many Image effects Now Support Vector Output
- Vector Image Effects can used to Generate Bezier Paths that can be use by the Paint Synthesizer or Path > Path Layer Commands which is a way to Create Different Drawing Styles Based on Automatically Manipulating Bezier Paths.
- Hundreds of New Editable Parameters For Existing and New Image Operation Effects
- New Multi-Octave Gradient Effects – Exclusive to Studio Artist – Great for Enhancing Oil and Raised Effects
- New Watershed Regionizer Effect Types
- New Linescreen Effect Types
MSG - Modular Synthesized Graphics
- Now over 640 Different MSG Processors to create Automatic Imagery
- New Shadowing Parameters
- MSC Vector Effects Can Now Be Output as EPS or SVG
- More Workspace Configuration Options For Advanced Editor and Evolution Editor
- Over 800 New Curated Presets
- Extensive New Shadow Drawing Features – Simple Shadowing to Amazing Painterly Effects
- New Voronoi Cells and Delaunay Triangulation Region Generation Options – Automatically Regionize Images Into Shapes
- New Region Fill Options – Gradients, Patterns, Shapes, Hatching, Halftone Screening, Line Screening, Extrusion, Coloring and more
- New Vector Edge Sketch Options – Lots of new sketch parameters including shadowing and Paint Effects
- New Image Shape Technique Renders Images with Shapes – Lots of New Shapes and Ways of Organizing them Within the Image
Gallery Show - Automatic Image and Preset Maker
- Adaptive Auto Masking Options
- Procedural MSG or Vectorizer Source Options
- Adjustable Paint Mutation Controls
- Adjustable Paint Path Options
- Adjustable Adaptive Color Palette Generation Options
- User Selectable Process Folder for more Elaborate Start-End Cycle Transformations
- Image Folder Input Option for Temporal Effects Derived from Multiple Images Rather than Movie Files
- Randomized Effect Composite Options
- Over 800 curated Paint Action Sequences
- Preset Search, Help Tips, Tags. Now Find Your Favorite Presets Much Easier with Search. Search by Name, Keywords in Help Tip or by Category (ie Watercolor)
- EPS or SVF file output for PASeq Action Process and Action Animate and Movie Stream Output
- New Bezier Animation Features – Transform one Painting into Another Painting using the underlying Bezier Curves
- New Bezier Draw and Edit Features
- Face, Mouth-Eye, Interest Point Detection Settings in the Paint Synthesizer, Vectorizer and Image Ops
- New Self Tiling Quilt Tiling Patterning – Quad Block, Nine Block, Diamond Figure and more – Available in the Paint Synthesizer, The Vectorizer and MSG
- Additional 64 bit Application Build on Mac
- Resizeable SVG to Raster Canvas Import
- Variable Size Color Palettes – Choose How Many Colors You Want in A Color Palette.
- New Slit Scan and Scan Tracker Effects – Slit scan temporal effects can be used to Expand, Contract, Extract or Remove Motion from a Scene as well as Create Amazing Visual Effects.
- Gallery Show Now Supports Generating Temporal Operation Effects from a Folder of Images